Draft comment on Cyber-Cafe constituency application for approval

Andrei Barburas abarburas at IICD.ORG
Wed Nov 21 08:21:58 CET 2012

+1 from my side as well.

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322