Draft comment on Cyber-Cafe constituency application for approval

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Sat Nov 17 22:59:35 CET 2012

+1 -- add my name, and I also support a joint constituency statement.

And I do think Alain's distinction between commercial cybercafe's and
non-commercial PIAPs is a useful point to clarify "members and elements of
CCAOI that are purely non-commercial" -- i.e., possibly add "for example,
Telecentres operating as non-commercial Public Internet Access Points").

Echoing the thanks for putting this together.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.