[FORUM-ISOC] * Messages from Lisbon 2012*

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Nov 7 16:08:38 CET 2012

Dear all

The document known as Messages from Lisbon was released today at the IGF
2012 today in Baku. As representative from Europe at the NCUC's executive
committee I was invited to be a speaker at the meeting in Lisbon. I also
had the opportunity to talk to the Portuguese representative at the ITU,
and share ideas regarding Internet governance and network neutrality.

The document can be found in
http://www.guarder.net/eurodig/2012/Messages%20from%20Lisbon%202012.pdf

Warm regards from Portugal,

Nuno Garcia.