=?windows-1252?Q?=91Father_of_the_Internet=92_?=warns Web freedom is under attack

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu May 24 00:02:39 CEST 2012

On 23 May 2012, at 17:50, Robin Gross wrote:

> But Cerf said he has the "optimistic belief" that attempts by hostile governments to restrict access will be circumvented by resourceful engineers around the world.
>
> "If someone stops me from communicating, I'll find a way around it," he said.

These are my favorite lines, and are what i beleive as well.

I haven't gotten to the point of believing that governance work is a complete waste of time yet, but have decided it is time to get my programing skills out of mothballs and get back up to speed.

avri