NCUC Interim Chair

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed May 2 16:30:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

Again congratulation to you as a member of the ISOC staff.  I think this is good not only for ISOC's continuing development as a protector of the open Internet, but good for Civil society and its concern. I hope you remain somewhat active in NCSG and NCUC - after all I was reminded in Geneva a few weeks ago that ISOC is a non commercial outfit - as either an individual member or maybe someday as a representative for ISOC.

Thanks also for your efforts as chair of NCUC and the work you have done to try and bring the charter up to snuff.  Thanks for your leadership in responding to this infernal doglike habit of people to mark every word in every dictionary (i hate calling words - property, let alone intellectual property, what cheek!)

And many thanks to David for taking on the interim chair role.  As a sometimes initiator of some of the irritants that come a chair's way, I wish you all the best.

cheers,

avri