NCUC Interim Chair

Andrew A. Adams aaa at MEIJI.AC.JP
Wed May 2 15:24:34 CEST 2012

Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:
> To this end, I now officially resign and I would like to introduce
> David [Cake] as our interim chair and ask you all to join me in
> welcoming him and wishing him good luck.

KK, many thanks for your hard work in the past. I do hope we will retain your
active participation in NCUC/NCSG even though another position prevents you
being the constituency chair.

David, I welcome your interim appointment, and you have my full support.
Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa at meiji.ac.jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and
Deputy Director of the Centre for Business Information Ethics
Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan       http://www.a-cubed.info/