Fwd: [] Update: Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat May 5 19:04:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am just getting around to reviewing tha changes made by the SSAC to the IRD's final report.

I don't know if the GNSO has reviewed or commented yet.  So hard to keep track of what the GNSO is up to these days.

In any case, if anyone has comments, i will pass them along to the WG.

avri

Begin forwarded message: