NCSG Policy Committee statement on IOC/RCRC proposal

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 26 02:35:04 CEST 2012

We already have a vocal and knowledgeable subgroup of academics in
NCUC/NCSG and on our GNSO Council. Knowledge and experience are quite
useful of course, and to boot, it is as a result of SG elections, right?

I venture to say however, from my long experience in developing countries
and, more recently on boards of NGOs, that NGOs prefer by far to be
represented by NGO officers than by academics... like I'm sure academia
would prefer to be represented by academics than by NGO officers.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,