NCSG Policy Committee statement on IOC/RCRC proposal

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 05:39:53 CET 2012

Thanks Mary,

Your clarification helps for sure, as usual ;-).

Is there an academic constituency under formation? I think it would be a
good idea. More clearly defined constituencies in NCSG (not silos mind
you), will create crisper statements of interest and healthier fundamental
debate. Federation at the NCSG level will make more sense as we progress in
that direction. Growing pains... for all!

Alain