dinner & drinks with local civil society in Costa Rica tonight

Desiree Miloshevic dmiloshevic at AFILIAS.INFO
Fri Mar 16 00:57:45 CET 2012

Robin,

thanks for organising. Sorry to miss out this eve, but Ill be happy to do the same tomorrow eve Friday if anyone is still  here.

des
Local number 8908 2424