NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 14 22:47:48 CET 2012

The inclusion of a reference to the NPOC proposal cannot be interpretated
by anyone as a reason for deferral. The statement being read under NCSG is
actually by NCSG-PC where only 1 NPOC member's opinion does not represent
an official NPOC position.

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,