Fwd: [council] Adobe Connect Room for Council meeting

Ginger Paque gpaque at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 14 21:57:27 CET 2012

logged in as guest and was declined. This link works better:
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/_a819976787/sjo43-lapaza?launcher=false
Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**