Uncle Sam: If It Ends in .Com, It=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=. Seizable (Threat Level blog at Wired.com)

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 9 05:38:46 CET 2012

hello,

a "thought paper" prepared by ICANN security team just published yesterday
about seizures and takedown

http://blog.icann.org/2012/03/thought-paper-on-domain-seizures-and-takedowns/

Best,

Rafik Dammak