Internet governance session in San Jose

Ginger Paque gpaque at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 8 14:51:03 CET 2012

Thanks Bill, this is quite an important advance notice for IGC people. I
will see you (and others, I assume)  there.
Best, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**