FW: ICANN and Registrar Negotiation Team Post Summary of RAA Negotiations

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Tue Mar 6 18:03:03 CET 2012

For those (like me) trying to figure out the technical and practical
issues surrounding this question, and also for anyone who would like to
find out the latest on the RAA negotiation process, there will be a
session on Monday 3/12 concerning Updates to the RAA Process and WHOIS
Data Validation Workshop, from 1-3 p.m. Costa Rica time.

There will also be a session on Wednesday 3/14 from 2-3 p.m. Costa Rica
time, held by ICANN Contractual Compliance staff and the Registrars
Stakeholder Group, covering Registrar Data Escrow, UDRP, domain name
transfers and WHOIS access and accuracy.

I assume there will be remote participation for both sessions; the full
Costa Rica meeting schedule is posted at
http://costarica43.icann.org/full-schedule.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>