2 March deadline for NCSG proposed discussion topics for Costa Rica meetings (1) NCSG with Board (2) Public Forum

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 2 15:57:15 CET 2012

Without necessarily agreeing with Alain's preference not to discuss the reserved names issue, I think Avri's framing of it as a question about "policy vs. implementation" may be acceptable to both parties. The IOC/Red Cross request is just one of many, many examples of this blurry  line and how fatal it can be to the supposedly bottom up policy development process, so perhaps the discussion of the board could be redefined as that, and the reserved names issue could be brought up as one example.