IRTP-C Session in CR

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Mar 6 23:07:24 CET 2012

Hi,

As I have mentioned before I am one of the co-chairs of the IRTP-C working group - the one working on policy consideration involved in name transfers.

Meeting info for IRTP Part C F2F meeting can be found here: http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29655

This is a 90 minute meeting:

- The first hour will be devoted to an open face 2 face meeting of the WG
- The last half hour will be a Q&A session.

The group is doing outreach and asked the participants to reach out to their SG/C letting them know about this meeting.  As with most things ICANN, I had not realized the complexity of the issues in this relatively narrow, but critical activity.

The meeting will have the normal ICANN remote participation capability.  While the adobe will be monitored for questions, feel free to ask for the call-in number via the Adobe, if you are remote and want to participate via voice instead of typing.

For those traveling to CR - safe journeys all.

avri