FW: Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Mar 2 12:30:45 CET 2012

FYI…

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org<http://www.komaitis.org>

From: owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Παρασκευή, 2 Μαρτίου 2012 10:48 πμ
To: liaison6c at gnso.icann.org
Subject: [liaison6c] FW: Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request

Dear All,

On behalf of Dennis Chang the program manager for the New gTLD Applicant Support Program (ASP) please share these attached materials about the Applicant Support Program Outreach efforts with your communities.

The goals are:

1.       Let the world know that the possibility of financial assistance is available for qualifying new gtld applicants.  See fact sheet about the program attached;

2.       Recruit volunteers for the Support Application Review Panel (SARP). See SARP Expressions of Interest Request attached.

I am also attaching the Applicant Support Overview presentation, which may be helpful.

All of these attached documents can be found on the ICANN Website for your future reference.
See: http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/candidate-support

Thank you in advance for your assistance in our outreach efforts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any clarification on the ASP program.

Kind regards,

Dennis Chang
New gTLD Applicant Support Program Manager
dennis.chang at icann.org<mailto:dennis.chang at icann.org>
213-293-7889
Skype: dennisschang