Letter to Privacy Commissioners inviting WHOIS comments

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Thu Jun 28 14:25:27 CEST 2012

On 06/28/2012 07:57 AM, Alain Berranger wrote:
> Thanks Wendy,
>
> It would have been nice to be invited when you started the drafting.

I believe I mentioned it during the RAA discussion at the NCSG meeting,
but apologize if I failed to do so.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project