Draft NCUC meeting agenda

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 19 19:08:43 CEST 2012

Hi David / NCUC colleagues,

Apologies in advance as I'll only be able to dip into our meetings. Nomcom
will be flat out interviewing through the week. But in the inevitable
coffee breaks, I'll come by and stay as long as I can. And if there's an
evening meal, I'd love to come to that so I can catch up on what's
happening.

All the best, Maria