Is Flame virus fallout a Chinese, Russian plot to control the Internet?

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 13 17:27:13 CEST 2012

Thanks Marc, JFC, Carl.

Some years ago attended an IPv6 training workshop where learnt of
detected much much traffic from closed source OS's traffic over the
Internet. I couldn't help but wonder how much of that might have been
"calling home and delivering stuff"?

Probably this has been going on for decades?

Regards,

Alex