Is Flame virus fallout a Chinese, Russian plot to control the Internet?

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 13 17:00:43 CEST 2012

Thanks Mark,

I am a long time computer pro retired.  I did a little research and
found that "flame" installs as an MS update and uses MS credentials.  If
true, MS has some responsibility to prevent installation.  And indeed,
as the credentials call home as a necessary function and MS has not
corrected the problem, it seems as if it truly is their software.

Lou