Suggested agenda topics for the ALAC/NCSG meeting in Prague?

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Jun 6 23:19:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

As a member both of the NCSG and of the WG that is releasing this document, I think it is a good topic for the joint meeting and should get one of the 20 minute slots..

I think: Internationalization and the larger geopolitics that impinge on it   is good for another slot

avri