Draft NCUC meeting agenda

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Tue Jun 19 06:38:51 CEST 2012

This is a draft Agenda for the NCUC Constituency meeting on Tuesday morning of next weeks Prague meeting. This is the agenda that will be published on the website, but of course we can adjust the agenda based on participant priorities (and the outcomes of prior meetings such as the NCSG Policy Committee meeting on Monday).

I'm interested to hear feedback from NCUC membership. In particular:
What policy issues would you like to discuss during this meeting? (and note that some issues, including the ICRC/IOC/IGO special exemptions and the RAA negotiations, will be discussed during the NCSG meeting in the afternoon, and substantive discussion may be better there)
and do you think the balance between policy issues, and organisational issues such as Outreach and capacity building, is right, or would you rather change the balance?

9:00 - 9:30 - Introductions, Discuss Agenda.
9:30-10:00 - Outreach and membership
10:00-10:15 - Toronto Outreach event planning
10:15:10:30 - Charter and Elections
10:30-11:00 - Coffee break
11:00-11:30 - Policy updates from GNSO councillors
11:30-12:00 - Policy discussion - ICRC/IOC/IGO special exemptions, new gTLD issues, RAA
12:00- 12:30 - Any other business

Regards

David Cake
NCUC Interim Chair