Fwd: [council] Prague schedule published

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Tue Jun 5 08:58:16 CEST 2012

It'd be nice if they also included the non-Tuesday constituency-level meetings in the schedule, but I suppose that'd take more coordination and result in more clutter.

I assume NCUC has a policy meeting Monday morning before the NCSG-ALAC meeting (for which we need to select topics etc), and may have other meetings planned.  Don't know what NPOC's up to.  Would be good to share info between us here, no?

Bill

PS: if anyone's interested in the wider geopolitics, it'd be nice to see some NC faces at ICANN and the Internet Governance Landscape monday afternoon.  Normally it's mostly business and government folks in the discussions.  I'll be talking about the ITU's WCIT negotiations, others will cover the enhanced cooperation battle in CSTD, etc.

Begin forwarded message: