Opinions? Fwd: [] List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDS

JFC Morfin jefsey at JEFSEY.COM
Tue Jul 24 12:21:23 CEST 2012

What about defining first what legally is a domain name?
jfc

PS. I am preparing a draft on the convergence's digital name syntax.
Anyone interested in co-authoring it ?