knitters needle

Ginger Paque gpaque at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 10 16:57:45 CEST 2012

Thanks for the comments. I was stymied as to how to react, since my level
of experience is far below the average on this list. Personally, I find the
Ravelympics case to be particularly egregious,
<http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig>precisely
because it is so apparently innocuous, and because Ravelry complied without
a squeak.

If anyone has not yet read the article, I recommend it:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/7212016/Stitch-up-for-Olympic-knitters

I also think Bill Drake's idea of a knit-in is a solid, simple
demonstration of disagreement.

Cheers,
Ginger
**