NYTimes: International Olympic Committee - "elitist, domineering, and crassly commercial at its core"

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Fri Jul 6 19:20:19 CEST 2012

Of course I'm confusing everything...

Alain, please take a look at this and please tell me: is there a point in
discussing this further?

http://atheismresource.com/wp-content/uploads/Debate-Flow-Chart1.jpg
*
*Best,