NYTimes: International Olympic Committee - "elitist, domineering, and crassly commercial at its core"

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Fri Jul 6 00:34:08 CEST 2012

I have said this once: The Olympic Committee has a budget that is bigger
than many nations' budgets. They can afford not  to be for-profit. The same
goes for other organizations.

And some statements are pure intellectual arrogance.

Best,

Nuno Garcia