NYTimes: International Olympic Committee - "elitist, domineering, and crassly commercial at its core"

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 5 22:55:09 CEST 2012

NPOC  really welcomes national Olympic committees as Members because they
are true notforprofit organizations...

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA