knitters needle

Michael Carson mcarson029 at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jul 3 23:53:36 CEST 2012

Thanks Milton for your email.  One of the problems that I have with comments on this listserv is that a large number of them  tend to be directed at corporations/companies (in this case,  brand bullies as you call them).  Yet individuals within the ICANN community (especially those will long ties and history) "appear" to collectively bully - in the name of protecting the Internet space - those (corporations/companies/brands) they disagree with.  There's only a small group of individuals who regularly comment on the NCSG listserv.  Do their opinions represent the majority ?

As you know the NSCG is comprised of individuals and in the YMCA's case an NFP who happens to have brand .  While the NCUC and NPOC serve different interests, the "common" interests should be for all voices to be heard, included and valued with respect to  Internet matters .

DeeDee, constructive criticism and robust discussions are important and necessary.  Immature comments are not professional; that's what I meant by unprofessional.

Enough said by me, I'm on vacation and seek to enjoy the rest of it.  Have a wonderful holiday.  Regards,

Michael Carson

YMCA of the USA