knitters needle

Jan Morton JMorton at SC.YOUNGLIFE.ORG
Tue Jul 3 22:53:16 CEST 2012

I also would like to be removed from this email list. These conversations fill my email box with lots of personal opinions of subjects that really don’t have anything to do with my professional business.

I would only like to be on the email list of the NPOC committee, not the NCSG group.

Thank you!

Jan
Jan Morton
Legal Services Manager
jmorton at sc.younglife.org
(719) 381-1769
(719) 867-3581 fax

Young Life
You were made for this.

younglife.org

***Confidentiality Notice***  This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential and legally privileged information, which information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete (destroy) the original transmission and any attachments.