knitters needle

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 20:08:19 CEST 2012

The discussion of the knitters is not wasteful, though it is amusing!  It
is information that indicates the monopolistic commercial aggression of the
Olympic Committee which should never get special privileges from ICANN or
anybody!
The knitters story says a lot more about "Olympic" arrogance than dozens of
corporate justifications.
It's exactly the sort of information a group that is supposed to be the
civil society voice for the non commercial constituency of ICANN needs to
know to be able to clearly understand what is actually an attempt to
control a word (and a popular activity) that is millenniums old and should
be completely in the public (non commercial!) domain.  Knitters unite!
DeeDee Halleck
ps just what is your definition of "professional"?

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org