knitters needle

Andrew A. Adams aaa at MEIJI.AC.JP
Tue Jul 3 16:18:13 CEST 2012

William Drake suggested:
> When the IOC folks were speaking in Prague it'd have been great if a
> bunch of people could have pulled out knitting needles…maybe Toronto?
> Some street theatre is always good for a meeting…

Nice idea. You'd have to find a local supply (or have someone bring hold
baggage to bring in a bunch) though, since AFAIK knitting needles are amongst
the terrible deadly weapons currently banned from being taken onto planes in
the war on tourism. ICANN meetings are short enough that lots of attendees
may well be flying hand luggage only (I know I would be).

Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa at meiji.ac.jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and
Deputy Director of the Centre for Business Information Ethics
Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan       http://www.a-cubed.info/