.CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes - call for public comments - Think hard!!

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Jan 23 16:10:21 CET 2012

Hi,

I do not beleive it was garbling of the page.  It is rather that I went in afterwards and deleted the line you struck out and brought the two segments of the line together, making some other edits.

That is the way this technology works, we can all interact with it in real time and change the document.

If you prefer to go back to email iterations, i suppose that works too.

avri