.CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes - call for public comments

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Sun Jan 22 05:41:39 CET 2012

I make the point including some humor to demonstrate the flaws of
empowering trademark holders too much. I use myself and my own trademark
as an example of why people like me should NOT be empowered.