Internet Access and Human Rights

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Tue Jan 17 00:48:22 CET 2012

Not only do I agree that the Internet is a human right but I consider it
to be the most significant step in human evolution since written
language. Humanity is creating a common human mind that we can all
participate in. It's structure is just forming and it is important to
the future of the human race for it to evolve in a way that is
beneficial to everyone. The work we do to protect it is critical to the
future.