Comments on the Preliminary GNSO Issue Report on the RAA Amendments

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Jan 14 13:35:07 CET 2012

+1

Excellent.

Norbert Klein

On 01/14/2012 07:07 PM, Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
> Thanks for this, Milton. I suggest we present this to the ICANN board
> and to GNSO endorsed (or co-signed) by our exec committee as a whole.
>
> frt rgds
>
> --c.a.
>
> On 01/13/2012 04:46 PM, Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:
>> Thank you very much Milton for sharing this. Can I, please, urge members to support this statement?
>>
>> KK
>>
>> From: Milton L Mueller<mueller at SYR.EDU<mailto:mueller at SYR.EDU>>
>> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:52:16 +0000
>> To: "NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>"<NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>>
>> Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Comments on the Preliminary GNSO Issue Report on the RAA Amendments
[snip]

--
In April 2011, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.
This is my last posting:

On Law Enforcement (8 January 2012)
http://www.thinking21.org/?p=682

Norbert Klein