[ntfy-gnso-iocrc-dt] Meeting Invitation/GAC/GNSO issues related to International Olympic Committee (IOC) & Red Cross (RC) names discussion group

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 05:03:28 CET 2012

If I understood the last meeting correctly, it interpretatively was made
out to bear impact on whether or not the Board could decide on reserving
in the SLD and/or in the second round as a matter of implementation of
an already decided policy (vs a PDP).

Neither interpretive sides (although the side pushing for implementation
was more vocal) had much justificatory clout going for them with regard
the purported link with how to go on and the fact that both names were
already reserved.

Nicolas