Fwd: [ NNSquad ] Belarus Is Now Home to the Internet's Most Insane Law

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 4 07:58:41 CET 2012

Greetings Nuno,

You are right! I guess to free myself of dissapointments to enjoy 2012
shall continue engaging, "hope for the best, expect the worst and take
whatever comes." Happy New Year to you and everyone.

>From here deep down in free expression hostile trenches,

Sincerely yours,

Alex