[gnso-iocrc-dt] *** FOR IMMEDIATE COMMENT: OPTION 7 v. 2 WITH FREEZE ON LANGUAGE***

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sun Feb 26 15:29:37 CET 2012

Thanks.

It is also a question for our g-council representatives.  Will they be suggesting that there is no way that the g-council can vote on this without first obtaining community review.

avri