Fwd: Confirming Meeting with the Board - Tuesday 13 March - 3:30pm

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 23 02:37:14 CET 2012

I agree with the first two.

Justification I see for "high" cost is straightforward though : it goes
to some kind of restraint in the expansion movement. What is this 200k
relative to total set up cap ex requirements, anybody has an approximate
ratio?

Nicolas