Proposed public comment on .CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes

Hakikur Rahman hakik at HAKIK.ORG
Fri Feb 17 12:06:43 CET 2012

If I may comment, is it about the indigenous communities that is
being referred by protect natural persons, then protect indigenous
communities may suffice better! If it is the individual person in a
community, then it seems alright. Cultural biodiversity at the grass
roots is also a concern.

Thanking you,
Hakikur