Fwd: [council] Fwd: [soac-discussion] SOPA Discussions

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Thu Feb 9 15:39:17 CET 2012

I'm still adding details to my plan as to how copyright holders can use
piracy as an advertising and distribution model. Instead of fighting
piracy they'll be encouraging it.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Alternative_to_SOPA_and_PIPA_-_Make_Piracy_your_Friend

I've added a lot of new detail in the last few days. I encourage
everyone to pass this around.