AW: [NCSG-Discuss] Questions/Options for Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Sun Feb 5 20:37:42 CET 2012

me too, I agree not on favor of special treatments, mostly because of the
precedent and of the arguments supporting the precedent (and I said so here
before on at least two different occasions).

Nuno Garcia