Meeting Local Group in Costa Rica

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Thu Feb 16 21:36:44 CET 2012

Hi all,

We have an APC member in Costa Rica www.sulabatsu.com which has asked
expressed a desire to meet with us and find out more about areas of mutual
interest in ICANN related issues. Robin and I are exploring a suitable time
to meet up with them and need to check those going to the Costa Rica ICANN
meeting who are interested in this opportunity.

The purpose would be to find out some of the local issues they are working
on, to talk about the NCUC/ NSCG and some of the current issues we are
looking at which may be of mutual interest.

You can also see a country report by them in the 2011 Global Information
Society Watch Report  which is available here www.giswatch.org

Cheers

Joy Liddicoat

Project Coordinator