FW: ICANN 43 Public Forum Agenda Building

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Feb 9 11:02:35 CET 2012

Dear all,

Please have a look at the email below: can you please start suggesting topics for discussion for the Costa Rica public forum and I will put forward the two most popular.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA