Happy Holidays

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Tue Dec 25 16:22:57 CET 2012

Happy Holidays to all, and may the new year bring us a new season of hope
and understanding.

In this new year may we work harder on defending the interests of the
community at large than to our own interests, to the Human Rights as a
whole than to our own privileges, and to working in cooperation than to
working to undermine others achievements.

Warm regards from Portugal,

Nuno Garcia, *PhD*