US, UK and Canada refuse to sign UN's internet treaty

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 19 18:14:22 CET 2012

I didn't say "it is," following the actual path it will "become" obsolete.

It's imperative that we try to engage with ITU on the areas where they are
very good at what they do, including the political clout with the
regulators and "authorized operating agencies" around the world ...

Internet will not stop to evolve waiting for ITU and as you said the
dynamics or standards and policy development changed dramatically and ITU
needs to understand that they need to be *part of it" not "it."

My .02+
Jorge