US, UK and Canada refuse to sign UN's internet treaty

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 15:58:27 CET 2012

Eloquently put! The real problem is not nor has been the Internet per se
but its unprecedented societal order transforming success –
instantaneousness, equally placing everyone on the same platform. Then the
publics/participants responding by transferring their most varied motives
online resulting in ages old societal conflicts and humans interaction
tensions replaying online.

 Given your illustrated cultural, traditional, religious, human nature,
infrastructural instruments, among other, interactions challenges, how/can
these tensions be eradicated such that when everyone connected is
all-smiles online? Or yet another illuminating case for global attitudes
overhaul ;-)